Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
@Lanfear Please say slow or something. This wasn't filler. Using Filler for this just makes the word filler worthless besides it being used for stuff you personally don't like. This was an inevitable setup chapter and could not be avoided.

Also girls? Really? You have some pretty poor taste if you think something can be made better by artificially introducing "pretty girls" to the equation. Comedy is the same. Injecting things that should not be there will only make this more like actual filler. Thats literally what the most commonly accepted meaning for filler is.

Reactions: GK
Oh wow, Choi looks a lot different than what I imagined him. For some reason I had him booked as slightly chubby...

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter They said more or less directly that particular machine will give that error message when an S rank tries to have their magic measured. It doesn't really matter as it measures everything below that properly, so in practice it measures everything sufficiently for its intended purposes. If South Korea has 10 S rankers previously (some of which might have moved to the USA), it means they have probably done this a few times before, but that's it. No big deal.

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem
Idiots always go around saying "filler" or "plot hole" for things they don't understand and chapters they didn't like, just laugh at them and move on if you want my opinion, not like they'd ever learn.

Dex-chan lover
@DonGiovanni
The problem is that for every 100 times or so I've seen somebody say it, 99 of them meant that they didn't read the small details of previous chapters very well or didn't understand them. It's so rare that somebody calls something a plot hole and it actually is one, it's just far more likely that it's a loud mouthed skim-reader.

@Amplify I see, then we've had very different experiences. I don't usually see anyone complaining about plot holes. Mostly "uuh, this is so slow" or "boring filler." And yes, there I agree.

anyone know if we ever see Lee Ju-Hee, the B-Rank healer girl, again?

Group Leader
Choi looks so much different to how I imagine him 😂😂
Choi in my mind is someone in his mid thirty, have manly looks with muscles, something similar to white tiger guild's leader.
Not like I'm going to complain tho 😍😍 red Aizen is great too

Dex-chan lover
so theres an s rank shifter, an s rank soldier, an s ranked berzerker, and now an s ranked shadowmancer. am i missing anything? cause so far this "team" is a little bit unbalanced. cool chapter though.

Users who are viewing this thread