Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
@Trevelyan I was aware of your spoilers already, but what I mainly meant was that after sending the Korean S-Rank in, they have a recording of their conversation, they should have US translators double check that the Korean S-rank was telling the truth. If they listened to the recording, they would realize that he threatened their prisoner's son and what caused him to go berserk, they should be trying to punish the Korean S-rank for provoking the prisoner and therefore causing so much damage. But instead, they just ask him in the hospital whether or not he is telling the truth. At the very least they should work with the mindset "trust but verify."

It's true, even after death he wont be able to close his eyes as he will become sung jin-woo's shadow soldier

LMFAO this guy is delusional! He still believes that he can even land a blow after getting his ass pulverized like that? lmao

Double-page supporter
@DonutsOnly Wasn't there a saying that went something along the lines of "The weakest dogs bark the loudest"? Seems like a textbook example of that, am I right?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm would have preferred the dad to kill the s-rank, during the interrogation, even though the dad doesn't know srank guy, he was talking about his children with bloodlust. What if letting him live gives him an opportunity to kidnap the daughter or something? Dang, i can already imagine that's going to be a future arc

Has no one realized the dad's words? He told the S-rank to never set foot in Korea again or even after he died he wouldn't be able to close his eyes... Sounds like being turned into a zombie doesn't it? Our MC turns characters into Shadow puppets which is akin to turning someone into a zombie. That means the warning was about his son, but the father shouldn't know about his son yet. The only thing he knows is of the upcoming danger that will need to be taking care of by the Uber Elite like himself. So does that mean our MC's power is the problem he is seeking to solve? After all he knows about the problem itself but is unable to tell people about, however he might only know about the problem is a broad aspect and not any fine details like his son being the hell bringer of this catastrophe

Users who are viewing this thread