Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
@Nicromatic If he joins them, he will NOT be the only S rank in there. The Hunters are currently the only guild with 2 S ranker in Korea if I remember correctly.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu

"Hunters" is an actual guild.

It's different to the Hunters Association which the old man in this chapter is a part of (I assume that the old man is the only S rank in the association since his right-hand man is an A rank).

Dex-chan lover
Well go ahead if you can. Dude's been inside a dungeon for years, he's a real deal

I assume the MC actually inherited the Player's title from his father. His father gotta be player too. Leveling up for 10 year in dungeon. 1 hour in real world is 1 day in dungeon. 240 year on dungeon lol. Did his father is an immortal

Ugh it's this fucker again...
Guess it's gonna be nice when mc rips out his soul

Dex-chan lover
@Nicromatic Yeah I know the Hunters is a guild, thats why the H in Hunter is in capital letter.
You forgot the guild master from last chapter is also a S rank. Together with the chairman thats 2 S rank in the Hunter guild.

Contributor
@Nicromatic

The thing is, he didn't join so that we could continue watching him smacking ass and getting stronger. It also is according to his 'lone wolf' appeal. If the author wanted this particular scene to be realistic, he'd join them for any number of reasons. Like others said, his 'I won't be able to go into high dungeons' excuse is as weak as it can get. Even S rank dungeons are not interesting to him at this point, he need the dungeons that the System gives him. And he's the only one who can access them anyway. But, that wouldn't be too fun, I guess. Maybe. It has to stick to its demography in any case.

Fed-Kun's army
this baldy really doesn't know shame lol
he should be glad that MC dad didn't kill him....because he definitely can kill him as easily as making some instant noodles .-.

Dex-chan lover
he just doesn't learn... dude you got your ass beat in seconds and you still think you stand a chance? also are you telling me these FBI looking dudes not only didn't tape the conversation in there but they also didn't bring an actual translator so they could understand what was being said? do they really trust this mcdouche so much? it's ont like he transcript what was being said so are they really ok with that?

Dex-chan lover
What about his little rich friend? Didn't he do all these D-rank dungeons to get guild master license so he could be the chairman of the guild his father wanted to create?
He could 100% do whatever he wants there.

MC can shout "I can level up and grow stronger!" at the main Seoul's square.
He is S-rank for god sake and can do as he pleases.
Now some other S-ranks can beat him if go together but until the next couple of dungeons (and some powerful minions).

And then he will be a god-like being and no one can harm him. Yes, they can harm his sister and/or friends, but this is just elaborate suicide.

American S-rank just funny idiot and Darwin award nominee.

What does he mean by "I wasn't the one who took care of the monsters in the double lair?"

Dex-chan lover
So dad know's about son's necromancer powers? Why would he care if that ass becomes undead though?

Double-page supporter
@Clad95150

There's the potential for that true, but that S-rank already has a bad reputation (I mean they can just take a few minutes to find out he went to korea just to kill a kid) and if they just took the time to watch the interview with another korean translator combined that with the fact that the father was the one saving civilians... I find it hard to believe they would do it, but then again stories do have the tendency to have leaders take illogical decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread