Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 67

Man, you could just feel the story is setting up something awesome in the next few chapters.. the re-evaluation scene is going to be epic: A NEW S-RANK HUNTER IS BORN!

@ShinobuOshino
She wanted to figure out why he smelled nice unlike other hunters. After working in the Hunters industries for years surrounded by foul-smelling hunters, if she can figure out why and makes her life more comfortable for years to come, why not.

The bad smell can only be smelled by Cha Hae-in's nose, so no, she is not smelly to anyone else, and her nose would have adapted to her own smell as well. The same way our nose adapt to our own bad smell, and yet that doesn't let us tolerate others' bad smell.

Guys, I cannot wait for the next chapters the big bois are about to come out and its gonna be HUGE

Dex-chan lover
Smelling hunters is a REALLY useful ability. I mean lots of things can fail with the mechanics but things like this won't usually care about how sneaky they are being. She will always know if a hunter is nearby which means no assassins when she's alone.

Its circumstantial sure, but depending on how it works its a really good ability for someone looking for avoid hunters or recognize them. Hunters can be dicks so knowing when they are around is super valuable.

Fed-Kun's army
@KyStev

Clearly you didn't read my comment properly but then again what do I expect from someone who is retarded?

Reply properly when you have actually read my comment and actually ascertained what I was implying instead of commenting like a retard okay?

Here is a hint that will help you understand what I was implying

Hint: I know stuff from the novel of this series

Double-page supporter
I was honestly hoping any chemistry would form naturally via interacting normally, this "stench" gimmick is a bit disappointing, I still love the crap out of this manhwa though.

The more I read this manhwa the more i itching to start reading novel.... But pictures here is too beautiful to drop it;)

Dex-chan lover
@B1ackdream
Who says you have to drop it ? Read every chapter as it comes out, maybe rereading the novel chapters at around the same time if you so want

Wish I was wealthy enough to bring the writers to where I live and pay them myself to write more and work on an anime... Oh, Korean laws.. RIP

Dex-chan lover
So many different pussies for Mc to choose daum just fuck one already

Dex-chan lover
Also, to people dropping "hints". No one cares that you read the novel, stop giving spoilers or "hints". Either act like you never read the novel when you're here or don't comment, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread