Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 67

Group Leader
Just read up to ch200 something in the novel and dayum I'm so excited for the manhwa progress!
<3
Chae in is major waifu material

@Axiallax Google I alone level-up. There are a bunch of different sites that you could choose from. The site I use is the second or third link down. There is a bad translation that is completed, but it's really hard to read through. Look up solo leveling, comrade mao if you opt for the bad translation.

I wanna ask if there is anyone who read the novel of this.

From where do i read after this chapter if it's already translated?
Or do i have to read from the start so that i won't missed some important details?

Read from the very begining... usualy secondary products = manhwa\anime etc. have less details or some changes (to meet the requirements of censorship for example) I don't read directly this novel, but this an expirience of mine from other projects

@MagiciansBlack I remember that, but she seemed to me almost like a potential love interest so it's kind of odd, to me at least, that she just disappeared from the story altogether.

Fed-Kun's army
@RedVanGhoul Welp, if we're talking about potential love interests, I want the nurse girl from the beginning back ( ̄ε ̄). I agree though, that healer girl was being set up like that, but I think her true importance to the story was to show a clean break from MC's weak past and his current self. That was the whole point of that arc, with magic swordsman's death (did he die? Not remembering it) and all, kinda similar to how a hero's hometown is attacked in rpg games so he is forced to start anew.

There's always a chance that healer girl will come back later in the story, considering how she was a class A healer, but I doubt it, since she already fullfilled her role in the story and how she's probably still suffering from PTSD.

Double-page supporter
@firosahoge
You seem to be under the impression that you get to give orders to other commenters.
Regarding that -
You are quite mistaken. People will comment as they please, although actual spoiler content should use spoiler tags as per the actual rules (of which you don't decide). No one is under any obligation to make only the comments you approve of.

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k thats fine, you tagged the whole thing so i dont have to click it. There are people who dont do that tho and think its fine cuz its just a "hint". Frankly, thats a grey area but id say thats against the rules

Well guess what, another waifu material for the MC. Good for MC he smell good for chae to get interested with him. Cant wait for next chapter. Fight - O JB.

Group Leader
I dont think the healer girl will come back... reasons why

I'm not up to latest but I'm ch210. And Jin woo is basically the most powerful hunter in the world already but we've had no news of healer girl at all. Secondly Chae in keeps getting pushed aside >\\\< when I really want some type of love between though even though it does kind of happen when she confesses and go gun hee saw them hugging each other in the gymnasium and that time when he offered to carry her Uwu but still she appears every 15chs or so...

Group Leader
@Neetgod I think chapter 83. When you get to ch170 the translations start to become machine translated and makes no sense at all but after 180 you wont get much of a headache and its better

@ShinobuOshino
I know you're joking, but you're making a factually incorrect jokes, so I had to correct you.
Next time, instead of making your joke more obvious, make a joke that is factually correct instead.

My baby is finally in the Manhwa!! Cant wait until they _ and _ its going to be amazing!! I mean they _ and _ and _!! If you havent read the Novel, there's this part when_ happened!! You're missing out on all the nonsensical blanks I'm adding for comedic purposes...

Serious note? Glad she's in finally! Feels like going back and reading the 1st chap after you're in 800 deep. Almost forgot about this point in the story. Spoiler alert* He marries his sister!* Incest is winfest after all! This whole series ends in 2 chaps. next chap becomes BL and finally he sees t he light and marries his sister. There's like 645789 flags hit before that, but they get erased due to the author writing himself into a corner and turning them into a cannabis dream. It's all true! Oh and flat-earthers said the earth being flat is so last year. The Earth.... is a Line!

I was bored, so dont ask.

Fed-Kun's army
if he's getting any romantic interest with any lady then that S rank Hunter Cha something is probably one of the candidate .-.
anyway damn its getting interesting now....something's definitely gonna happen with the B team lol

Users who are viewing this thread