Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 69

@OFCrown I feel quite irritated and happy at the same time.. I stop at chapter 218 on the light novel because I just can’t digest the sentences. Happy because it looks like they were not stopping anytime and irritated of how slow the release it’s not bad but... I guess at this rate of release, it would take at least a year to catch up which bugs me a lot. Maybe this is how I feel because I red the novel...
And BTW I really would like to spoil something if you haven’t red the novel but I guess you already did

Fed-Kun's army
I think this pretty much settles it. Whatever entity turned MC into a "player" is deliberately playing a big-ass game. Dungeons are its playing boards, hunters and monsters are its game pieces. And every time MC reaches a new "stage", it fucks with him to see what he does.

Ever since he entered Great Mage Kandahar's dungeon, the GM has effectively derailed every dungeon he's entered alongside groups of other people. Only when he was effectively solo-ing or not participating in the dungeon has it not changed the rules and upped the ante after entry.

Contributor
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroku He's clearly not paid to do their fighting for them, but it would have affected his reputation a lot if he hadn't fought. Later when he's known as an S class hunter, people would also look at his history. In the end he needs to fight to get better, so he ought to fight for his own sake anyway, regardless of these people. They are merely lucky they got such a luggage man. Plus I want that one healer to survive so that she can feel embarrassed about lecturing to Jin-Woo.

@Senshougahara So many beautiful women in this manhwa, really.

By the way cha hae in win go there bringing a pick axe coz she was curious to MC why he smells nice

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@hartex92 I assume A ranks are just powerful enough to heal recently lost limbs while S ranks can revive recently lost people. Would fit a gamey theme and put level of heals into ranks.

Dex-chan lover
HA!!! We know how strong Jin-Woo really is. That feeling he had, the "This could be a Red Gate" feeling wasn't entirely off the mark, just High-Orcs with class. But Kudos to Jin-Woo. Without him, the crew's dead.

Thank you for the chapter. Another 7 days of waiting on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread