Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 69

Aggregator gang
I thought JB has a 2-3day delay? It just came out on their site too...

Does it fall under guilty pleasure, to want to see the B team suffer so that our main character can rampage? :D

Dex-chan lover
this is why people must not enter either low rank or high rank dungeon with mc, especially when he got a bad feeling about it.

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi Badass? I agree, but original? Not really. I instantly reminded of a certain character from Warcraft the moment i saw the High Orc.

Hey look guys! I'm hanging on this cliff again! Haha, great, yaaay!....f*ck

Dex-chan lover
So the (also kind of hyped) A-Ranked B-team got trashed, by a new type of enemy, that was just introduced and we know nothing about, except they are stronger, than a type of enemy, we know nothing about. Even though the graphic style is awesome as always and I love this web manhwa so freaking much (because of everything), this time I just saw an uncoordinated one-sided bashing of characters, I don't care about, by an enemy, I don't care about, for the sake of MC saving the day, which didn't happen in this chapter. No battle tactics, RPG tweaking, drama...It was kind of boring. Could have waited 1-2 more weeks for a bit story or an interesting action scene.

Beautifully drawn, beautifully designed

Busty female magic class with fireballs - this one is quite common but her armor is pretty, got some CC skill too

Skinny male magic - armor design is common BUT his weapon is a freakin Lantern! Da best

Cat theme female magic class - Megane characters are common but the details of her armor ( frills on her skirt, cat backpack) is awesome and we might not even see her again lol

Main tank with energy shield - nicely done and he's not even an S-rank

Raid might busted but I would join this party anytime 10/10 :)

Group Leader
yshccoca5hg11.gif

Nothing more needs to be said

Hello Cliffie, my old friend~
I come to hang from you again~
Because these manga updates so damn slow,
and the authors just don't seem to know
how to end their chapters, in a way that people like.
As I hang from this cliff~

+ Nice action!
- Because of the action the chapter is over even faster than normal

I really wish i could control my addiction and read in batches once a month.
But, alas, i can't do that; it's too good.

Users who are viewing this thread