Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 69

Wow! Thank you for the great action packed story! I couldn't stop reading till I caught up to the current chapter. I'm breathless, can't wait for it to continue. Thank you for the translations!!

Aggregator gang
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you guys think the main character is cursed? I can only rmember ONE time he went a dugeon with a group that didnt turn into a fucking mess lol

you bet, even the novel make me can't stop reading for next chapter
sadly its only translated until 240 for now
the rest 30 chapter is still google translated which is so rubbish, cant understand at all

@omegamasher well, he went to several before entering the one from the first chapters. It seems like he is, but I doubt it. He also went mining for two days without something happening, so there's that.

@weed990811 Every 6, or 7 days.
And since this chapter has been out a while now, about 3 days left, maybe 2 depending on how long it was on jaiminisbox before they put it up here on mangadex.

Holy sh*t guys you are not prepared for the next chapter (71) I just read chap 70 few minutes ago... Holyyy. Our MC is not going to chill for a long time

Users who are viewing this thread