Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
Can he stop being a pussy beta Mc and just show everyone how big his dick is?

Most shit trope to ever exist

Dex-chan lover
told u this party can't clear this dungeon so mc could show them badass moment

but from spoiller look like it's not gonna happen soon

@kronix There are times that i agree with you but this time i have to say you are wrong. so far he has proven himself to be intelligent and preferred to stay out of the limelight, i feel it's because he doesn't quite feel like its worth the risk at this time and would rather keep it from the public for as long as needed.

And i would much rather prefer an mc that doesnt shove his power point into everyones face and show them how great he is, to be honest that kind of mc who is somehow better than everyone else is very poor story telling to begin with, and would much rather prefer some struggle in something other than social interactions for some bloody reason.

Dex-chan lover
Milf mage is awesome, too bad she's likely a one-off.

@Sunshirou Nah, the vast majority of Isekai have MCs that hide their power from the world, and most Isekai is garbage, then you have battle shounen like One Piece and Bleach where the MCs brute force their way through everything and reality "magically" accommodates their stupidity(plot armor), bad writing is bad writing.

When he did the 7 day training, was he already as powerful as a S rank or did he acquire A rank power during it?

Jeez these cliffhangers, and btw why did he wait for people to die before he decided to fight?

Users who are viewing this thread