Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 69

Cool i love the battle details with colours !! ... yeah they gonna get suprised for sure ...

Supporter
I wonder if he has enough speed and stealth traits to kill some off fast enough and then pick up his bag without being noticed.

Dex-chan lover
Thank fuck he's not just gonna sit his ass down and let them die this time.

Aggregator gang
Oh yeah one of my favorite part aafter this then i will just need to wait the japan arc

Double-page supporter
As expected the "B team" is about to get wiped and our boy has to step in. Even with how predictable the setup was it's still nice.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad MC didn't let them all die just for his cover. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
damn that orc got...pulled apart? i think that's his spine.

yep, that's a spine alright. guess we won't be having orc x mage

So, is he planning to roflstomp the orcs from stealth or is he gonna show the folks how to solo?

Damn, this chapter beat me. Succumbed to temptations and started reading the novel and finished it LOL
This is chapter 85 in the novel

Double-page supporter
For a minor spoiler : he's gonna play it stealth for now. The group will have an easy time killing them because he'll support them discreetly. But that's just the beginning of the dungeon, guys. :p

Awesome design for those High Orcs. I totally felt the WAAAAAGH from those Redskinz. (Redz goes fastah !)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread