Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 72

i wonder what kind of garbage well get next week, theyve been dragging this arc for 3 months already ffs :F

Dex-chan lover
@Ptakers
i wonder what kind of garbage well get next week, theyve been dragging this arc for 3 months already ffs :F
Normally a manga will skip a lot of the "dragging" since it's being adapted from a novel, but this manga stays pretty true to the novel. If you really want to know what happens next you can read the novel. It's called "I Alone Level Up" on webnovel.com. Ofc there's pirated places to read it if you can't afford all the spirit stones. It drags there too but the translator is fast so you'll know what happens next really quickly. The novel is wayyy past this part.

@ptakers

how does one complain about a manga like this when regardless of how long an arc drags out each chapter is good af, you clearly dont read much manga if you think this is a "long arc"

Supporter
@piratesgoyarrrr
I don't really want this to have an anime. The graphical style of this manhwa is so stellar nothing short of something with the budget of One Punch Man Season 1 could even come close to doing it justice.
And I don't think Korean Animes have the financial power of Japanese ones behind them.

@Einshardth
I've been looking for RAWs too last chapter but it looks like Jaimini's Box is pretty quick with this one (unlike their WSJ Scanlations).
I can recommend the novel however (there are several links in these comments already). It's written quite well (except for every second chapter mentioning someone swallowing their saliva).

unrelated:
I wonder what translation they'll go with, Fangs, Tusk or the literal "Molar"

@Elhao Outsource it to the team that made Quan Zhi Gao Shou (The King's Avatar). I think it would look great. But I`m alot more worried about the voiceactors being bad, rather than the animation style being bad.

AHHH THIS CHAPTER
THAT FLEX THO i stared at that magnificent panel and reread the last couple pages way too many times

@Sleepybunny Yeah The King's Avatar action scenes were better or on par with most Japanese action scenes lol, the only exception would be the best of the best like One Punch Man

Users who are viewing this thread