Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 72

I was one of the earlier people who started following this series and made a comment under the series comments that said "this seems like it will be pretty good". Man, how wrong I was... This series is fantastic and the art is absolutely superb. "Pretty good" doesn't do it justice. I look forward to each chapter not just for the story, but so I can look in awe of all the great shots that are drawn.
Thanks for release. Can't wait for more.

Guy's if you can't wait start reading the novel. Been reading it for a couple of hours now and It's fecking amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting little side note: I count 25 shadows in the long panel that he summoned out of nowhere. That means he's upgraded his skill by a fair margin, since he used to only be able to store 20.

Nooooooooo ....... I was getting to the amazing fight scene dam it lol. Fuck i was so hyped can't wait for next release.

This pretty much covers 1/4th the entire story in just 7 months. I can see this series lasting another 2/3 years.

So fucking hype for the next chapter. We finally get to see him open some whoop-ass.

MrX

@meho7

I would love to read novels but I get tired really easily because of my dyslexia.
If you can find it as a proper speaking book then it would be awesome ^_^

Fed-Kun's army
Too long? Go to this https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/solo-leveling/en/0/73/page/1

Users who are viewing this thread