Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god this is so good. I really love the way this was portrayed here. It was already awesome when I was reading the webnovel. This just makes it even better

Dex-chan lover
@Woodfolk I knew the rank stuff would force him to stop hiding one way or another but I thought he wouldn't show his Shadow Monarch power so easily.

Granted, if he is becoming an S-Rank he will be doing dangerous stuff alongside other people and it's unlikely he will be able to survive that without summoning his army so I guess he is just speeding things up.

Dex-chan lover
Will hunter Cha arrive in time to see anything? Maybe she will only finally appear when it's nothing but a hall full of orc blood and nothing else interesting. Or even worse, she will meet the team when they are already running back to the gate before it closes, following the defeat of the boss.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme

hmmm

She does arrive, MC tells her to not help him, very alphaish way she gets wet and shit

IF YOU MUST ASK KAARME
YES SHE DID SEE IT AND HAVE AMAZEMENT OF HOW AN UPPER GRADE A RANK DUNGEON HAS BEEN SOLOED BY AN E RANKER XD AND BTW YEAH SHE DID GET WET AND GOT HORNY BY WITNESSING JIN WOO'S SKILLS

@AZOK
ITS JUST BASICALLY A HIGH ORC'S MASSACRE WHERE THEY GET TRANSFORMED TO HIS MINIONS SO HIGH NUMBERS IS AN ADVANTAGE TO HIM AND HE PUNCH THE BOSS SO HARD HE CRIED AND STUCK FEAR IN HIS EYES FOR JIN WOO

once again, looks amazing

HI1bdD5.jpg

I kinda love and hate at the same time the chapter distribution of this series because on the other hand i want more chapters but i want the same excellent quality on the art of each chapter so im torn on both quantity and quality

Finally getting to a good part of the Light novel!!! I cant wait to see the rest drawn out

Double-page supporter
@acolytus It's not as apparent as it could be, but Jin-Woo is a good person. And the hunters he's with are also genuinely good people. They even decided to sacrifice themselves so that he might have a chance to escape and warn others, in order to form a defense and prevent these monsters from killing uncountable numbers of citizens. Jin-Woo wants to protect them... but he also wants to become stronger, so he had to make sure they won't interfere and steal his exp. That's why he waited until the group leader was all bloodied up. And his soldiers are there to intimidate the enemies and help with the cleanup of the “cannonfodder“ so he can focus on the stronger enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread