Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 72

Chapter estimations based on LN.

I'm guessing at least 2 chapters before they get out. The next chapter will have a lot of fighting but end with the guys from the hunter's association showing up and be surprised of the power. Then in the middle of the chapter after that they will get out, and it will end in front of the hunter's association with a press conference for another hunter. Though it also wouldn't surprise me if they need another chapter of fighting in there somewhere. :p EDIT: Reread the LN, and I don't think they will get out until the 3rd chapter from now. The next chapter will probably end with the Shaman putting curses on the MC.

Sure, let's wait till the leader get all bloodied up before stepping in, It's make me look better as I swoop in to save the day.

If i was the leader guy I'd be so mad. Step in a bit earlier dude.

@JaeShiiZou oh shit son you right. my bad my bad.

Also, here's a 3 monitor stretch of the last panel I wanted for a desktop background:

IlybXdV.jpg

NO!! WHY?! WHY DIDN'T THEY DREW IT LIKE THE LN?! the room was supposed to be covered with his shadow before summoning :'(

Double-page supporter
I know everyone is waiting for the beatdown… I'm just here for the Shadow's silly antics.

YOU KNOW THAT'S COMING!

Dex-chan lover
god damn it i spoil myself and skip to the end of the novel SHIT have to bing read the whole thing

@JinzoX101 same here. i was expecting something grandiose for their entrance 😑 my brain just froze and wreck my brain from trying to remember the LN version. oh well

Users who are viewing this thread