Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 72

Double-page supporter
Total badass, so amazing, I wish we could have this artist and author cloned to make more chapters for us.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
>practically
bruh, he metaphorically fucked the shit out of her - gave her a thrilling ride, took her bed, made her see stars.
At least they literally made out unless there is some other meaning to "two heads became one" or however it was translated.
I was going to ask if that was why you read ahead.

Dex-chan lover
@EOTFOFYL

Maybe, but intelligence is. Works hard getting through The Demon World to cure his mother, succeeds, and continues to be a savior to a crumbling world.

Storable shadows, yes, He only hits the 500 realm before Chapter 161 where he's reliving the life of the previous Shadow Monarch. Number of summonable shadows does hit 1000

A far more brighter version of the last pic. Damn when I adjusted the colors did it become so bad ass
YPYNlYK.jpg

Kot

@Crywolf641 damn beat me to it xD Was just about to upload as well.

But God Damn these spread pages!!! Fire af!!

EDIT: Upscaled 1080p version with slight colour and sharpness adjustment for you multi-monitor heads.
8hqTJbp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
next chapter we will be observing the orcs shitting themselves at the fact they are all about to die

The only thing I don't like about those type of story is the main character is always so much stronger then everybody, making like superman Vs ants. This have no suspense because we all know he is gonna kill them all easy.

Users who are viewing this thread