Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 72

Double-page supporter
@allwillfreeze You are thinking Libra. Virgo is analytical and hardworking and practical.
*edit* Meh, I see it was already covered, but leaving it up anyway.

Double-page supporter
man I got so giddy when he said "Please help us" and then his shadow army came out, i was yelling "Fuck Ya" cant wait for the next chapters

@Acolytus as @voij said as well, in the novel he waits just enough so the guy doesn't die from the gravitation magic to interfere. He doesn't want to step on the Guild's foot by taking their prey they paid money for but he won't let good people die if he can help it. It's much more fleshed out in the novel, but he has kind of a goody two shoes personality. The only reason he was fighting as hunter in the 1st place is because his mother is in a coma and this was the most paying job he could get fast. In the latter arcs it's more apparent since so far he was only working alone and just getting stronger.

Fed-Kun's army
Did we really need 95% of the chapter to be about these randoms that we're never going to see again, getting their asses beat, only to have the final 5% of it be a set up for a cliffhanger?

Double-page supporter
@JaeShiiZou
That link only has up to chapter 99. If you want to read up to 214 (As I post this, but they translate new ones fast) -
https://novelplanet.com/Novel/I-Alone-Level-Up

Dex-chan lover
@lolmaolol Yes, we did. They are hunter Cha's guildmates. When Jin-Woo saves them all, waifu Cha will be very happy and pleased. That's why they were given some time.

Users who are viewing this thread