Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 73

Fed-Kun's army
@Guy_V (cmiiw) when
second time Double Lair (coming back to the first dungeon that made MC a player) MC's MP limit raised to 100K
then later after that he attack
Dungeon Break in Japan
he only have 30K of monster...
then when
MC died for first time after receiving the system
he will
delete the system since he know the truth of the systems and why it was created and get the full power of Monarch of Shadows which will set to final battle after 2-3 arcs, and BTW after receive all the power of Monarch of Shadows the ability which limited by system like maximum shadows he could have was erased which literally he can have as many shadows as possible, tho about 130K shadows is true it was an army left by previous Monarch of Shadows (about 100K will join after MC erased the system)

Aggregator gang
@Shamz

the glitch was the system's desperate attempt to keep him in the dark until he reaches certain level / becomes a suitable container for the real monarch

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

For those wondering, Yes the pixelation of that last speech bubble is intentional

Dex-chan lover
@kingalthur
During the battle in Canada his army surpasses 200k. I don't know how big it got after the reset (haven't read past ch. 249 yet because the translation beyond 248 is still atrocious)

I'M SO THANKFUL MANGADEX GAVE SPOILER WARNING IN THE COMMENT SECTION,
BECAUSE THERE ARE GODDAMN MANY SPOILER IN THE COMMENTS!😫😤 STAPHH!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Firdhea well past this arc (in this manhwa) it will be peak of this story when he'll promoted to S rank tho the end still far away...

@Elhao well I also don't know how much even tho I read this novel till the end (ch 270) (tbh I struggled to understand since the translation was bad) but I guess it's over 1 million.

Dex-chan lover
@Firdhea What are you talking about? All real spoilers are hidden under tags. If you read those, well duh.

I agree with some guys.
Just imagine.
- CAN IT BE....
- IS HE THE....!
-MO
-MOTHERFUCKER!

Read this while listening to getting along by royal Republic.
Best fucking feeling.

The shadow soldiers were getting pretty boring, it's good he will now replace them with orcs.

Double-page supporter
@Elhao
millions, after reset he fighting again against all the Monarch and gain more soldiers

System is once again preventing the monster, in this case the orc shaman, from explaining or talking about certain topics, just like with Baruka, where the system puts Baruka in a loop.

@zikalf
Well, replace is not the right word. The orcs will be added to his shadow. His limit on shadow saving increases as he levels up, so there is no need to throw away his shadow infantry into the void since there is more than enough space for the new guys (considering that Jinwoo has not been able to add any new shadow while leveling up in Demon Castle). Shadow at B-rank level are still very useful.

Users who are viewing this thread