Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
but there is no reason for the message to be glitched if it is just his class's name even if it is possible since it was a uhh special class? idk what it was called...

I was thinking the battle was gonna end this chapter but they are keeping the tension on

@shamz
i guess there is another being inside him, but not sure, there wasnt any info thill 120ish chapters. but the spin off ending mentioned something about destruction possesing him.. so yeah make your own conclusions with this

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. The Orc Lord glitched out when he was about to reveal his potential identity.

Oh why must the story tease us so.

Aggregator gang
find out what the enemy was trying to say, on the next episode of, DRAGON BALL Z!!!

maybe his "shadow monarch" title means something? like "he is the mo-" narch, is it some op title? lets just see in the next chap.

The true answer is: "Moderator"

After all, a moderator is someone who:

1) Stays in the background until/unless necessary.
2) Has powers that normal users can't have.
3) Gets to act like a righteous arse when forced to deal with trolls and hackers.

Oh so that's what the orcs looked like when they turned into a shadow.
Neat. I'm only here for the Visuals since Novel is so far ahead.
@msedgy
😎You better either wait until that chapter is released or better read the novel.
Who knows what the true answer is?
All that aside (Since I do read the novel and all that I'm just asking you people who don't read it on what you think would come)

@Noketchupjustsauce what are you even talking about `destruction` in him? There was no mention of such name
@Shamz The novel never said such a thing. The Manhua will not always follow all the dialogues of the novel word for word.
Manhua basically build the world characters while the Novel focus more on the people surrounding Jin-woo and mostly Jin-woo
But let's just say the manhua just wants you in suspense on the identity of the powers of Jin-woo

So shame that Tank and 3 Ice Bear, no action scence in this chapter. 🤣
igris and Iron are so cool in this chapter and little funny about his taunt skill.

This chapter didn't tell about Chae notice something strange about how those High Orcs that Team B defeated. Or maybe gonna tell next chapter.
Chae and the guys from Association will be follow up at the Boss room, to witness our MC power!! anyway.

After this, He will have a thousand soldier.
After Jeju Island incident about 30k.
Japan outbreak with Giant soldier.
Double Liar incident (2nd time).
Decisive battle with other monarch is about 130k shadow soldier.
If i remember correct 😝

@nunarita mostly correct. The 3rd one doesn't even give him any but just info and a power up.
The 4th one wasn't that accurate since the only ones who actually moved were Igrit and the other loyal dude. Soldier wise sure it's around that number.

This Manhwa is getting better and better every time,
especially the drawings.

Double-page supporter
So gravity being Virgo felt wrong, but whatever. Now Blazing Fire is Aquarius? You're just messing with me.

Supporter
Gotta admit, I'm slightly disappointed. After the hype last week I didn't want half the chapter to be "wasted" on Woo Jin-Chul (although I kinda am looking forward to the bully miner's face when he does watch the news and realizes that he messed with an S-rank that could have turned him inside out in a second).

And I prefer blue shadows over purple.

As for the game: While it is obvious to everyone that read the LN (and probably most people that did not) my entry will be... Mobster.

Users who are viewing this thread