Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
"Sleeping will explosively regenerate regenerative ability" into Hymn of slumber, I'm surprised he still hit 0 MP after this, but I guess it was dispelled too quickly.

Dex-chan lover
I did not remember the boss saying that he was the monarch in the novel. I thought that it would be blurred out or something.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Monarch. Isnt that the aboslute monster he encountered in the beginning of the story? The one who probably granted him his Superior abilities? 🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
You seem to be confused about the "monarch". So let me clarify. (Not a spoiler, it has been in the manhwa when he got his class quest). He completed his class quest to become a necromancer, and went above what he needed to do, to clear it, and that was when he got the class "shadow monarch". Now you remember?

i love waiting a week for the cliffhanger to be answered only for there to always be a bigger cliffhanger...

Dex-chan lover
@976goinjomk thats the whole point of a serialization, they keep you hooked by drawing u in chapter by chapter to ensure u buy the next edition :p otherwise the series gets canceled

• This
Dex-chan lover
he's gonna be a cool shadow. if it happens then he'll have a tank a dps and a mage along with a few minions and summoned beasts. now he heeds a healer and a buff/debuff mage.

please give me a time machine, ill give you 49% of my soul.

Hmm it would've been nice if he tried to scare him just like how he scared his companions by turning his orc army into his shadow soldiers just like in the novel. But oh well at least iron and tank are so cute in this panel ahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread