Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 74

There are actually a lot of decent translated novel of this manhwa online, it's named "I alone level up" i've read until the latest chapter and every chapter has a cliff hanger!!! This manhwa's action is close to the novel enough though i thought the shaman would look beefier than it does.

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, so orc leader is confused because the monsters were given orders, by some unknown being when they were born, to kill humans. However, for him, the appearance of our MC, the monarch, doesn't make sense in this scenario. We can take this two ways:

1. The monarch is supposed to be the one to kill humans and monsters are not to appear when he is alive;
2. The monarch is a being opposed to the monsters and the unknown entity who gave the monsters orders makes sure there's no monarch alive before giving them;

I know this is a weird place to ask this, but do any of you guys remember when he got access to the shop? I don't think we ever saw him unlocking it and looking at it as soon as it unlocked.

Dex-chan lover
i think in the WN he punched him one hot after turning into a giant tho

Wonder what the drops are. Must be plenty of drops since he took down a clan of oruks.

Group Leader
Torture time next chapter, which is going to be enjoyable

No, the entire chapter is so fast.
Did Iron just 'thumb up' to Tank! That's hilarious.
At least Hunter Chae is shown up in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Izaya_Onisai

Jin woo has reasons
for using only daggers.
Can't say cuz spoiler(?).

@MagiciansBlack

Monarchs can show up whenever they want with the exception of some who needs a vessel, we will see the Frost Monarch later for example. Dungeons are created by the Rulers so that Earth and its inhabitants would have magic and training and thus survive the Great War, they just happen to be in the cross fire and the rulers took pity. The Shadow Monarch was betrayed by the Demon and Beast Monarch billions of years ago so not much love there plus he is tired of the war.

Users who are viewing this thread