Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 74

@yugiohkris @yldDavid @Umetsu

Jinwoo always had access to the Shop. He didn't need to unlock it.

The shop has 2 functions: BUY and SELL

The first time Jinwoo realizes that a shop exist is when he receives his first monster drop from an instant dungeon, the one where he got Rasaka's Fangs and fought a bunch of lycans if you remember. The items description says something about being able to sell the drops from lycans (was it the tooth? lol) on the shop, so Jinwoo tried calling out the shop. He was level 2 when he discovered the shop.

However, only the SELL function is available at first.

At level 20, Jinwoo unlocks the ability to BUY items - this is when Jinwoo killed the spider boss from the dungeon where he first met Yoo Jinho.

@kazamakj
Jinwoo is not supposed to keep the loots. The dungeon is the property of Hunters Guild, and while Jinwoo did ask permission to kill the orcs, he made it clear that he doesn't want to benefit from the dungeon other than his pay as a porter. (by trying to avoid killing blows so that he doesn't get any xp before the situation escalates to the point where he needs to raise the orcs as his shadow).

Seriously doubt that Jinwoo is going to keep the loot. It would be a different story if Hunters Guild send the loots and increase his pay for that raid due to his contribution though.

Dex-chan lover
someone explain this to me
i've caught up to the latest chapter in the book so i've seen Jinwoo get his OP powers but this status effect buff is never explained. who is/was the great spellcaster Kandairu? in the later chapters we find out all his stuff, the skills, the quests etc were generated by the shadow monarch so i'm assuming this to was made by him but in that case why name it after some dude? why not just say "status immunity"?

Dex-chan lover
why is him being the monarch a glitch mistery thing ?? like duh ? they straight up told us when he changed jobs like its nothing ?

Dex-chan lover
I forgot since it has been a long time since I read parts of the novel, but Cha becomes the main heroine right?

I just finished reading the novels and I am extremely disappointed with how the story turns towards the end. The writing towards the end becomes so shallow, full of holes, and dumb plots. Sigh... now I don’t feel excited anymore reading this manhwa. 😢

@Moth idk man,i just satisfied when shit went down on the finals. they wrap the shit quick but its like what you said haha

This is hype,but the hype train will begin when
He fight the Dual Dungeon once again
Those spoiler come from the novel version,and still faaarr ahead. so if you guys still wanna enjoy the phase,dont open those spoiler

And I'm out $20. I seriously honest to god thought the monster was going to call him the "monster"! Damn, that would have been priceless if he did! XD But oh. . . . the other title certainly seems interesting! I can't wait to find out the meaning behind that juicy little piece of info! >:3

Dex-chan lover
She's arrived! Now let's see how she deals with him being so awesome.

Okay
Just a clarification on why that blurr was at his sentence.
1. He never said that out loud. He only thought his Identity in his head.
2. Reason Cha Hae-In didn't interfere is because M.C gave her the look of `Don't interfere` and she complied

Novel is far more epic since the war with the sovereigns is about to begin for reals

Oh God, am I the only one who dislikes Cha here? Or thinks that this manhwa would be so much better without any heroine? Her appearance killed my excitement for the series, ugh.

@AINFER, at least she is better then the high-school girl classmate of mc's sister.

Dex-chan lover
The story is doing a good job of conveying important plot bits in the middle of all the ass whuppin. It seems like realizing Jinwoo's class caused some glitch that snapped the sorcerer back to sanity for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread