Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 74

@Doomer Great Spellcaster Kandairu is that creepy king sculpture at early chapters and gave him OP System and OP Buffs.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Welcome to the family, Tusk!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
When you binge read all the chs in a day and then the waiting game begins

Supporter
@vivhy Is it though? The Dual Dungeon was named the Temple of Carthenon, the name Kandairu is mentioned nowhere else.

Well, ultimately it is meaningless anyway since everything related to the system including the skill names and the entire Dual Dungeon is just made up by the Administrator on a whim.

@Sanctuario
Hardly. Her main role is Jin-Woo's love interest. I think she only fights three times in the entire story, on Jeju island, in the mock battle against Igris and Beru (with the latter being hardly a fight) and in the Dual Dungeon re-battle.

@Crywolf641 I disagree with you on point 2. While the novel makes it very clear that this was supposed to happen I have checked this chapter twice and Jin-Woo didn't even glance in Cha Hae-In's direction.

What happened to chapters 1-56? I've still read them a few weeks ago and now they're gone. 🤔

@Elhao
What do you mean He didn't send a glance at Cha Hae-in?
I kept re-reading chapter 80 until the new chapter.
I know what I'm talking about since I pay attention to every sentence when I read Novels.

Chapter 90
Her eyes met Jin-Woo's and his eyes were telling her in no uncertain terms.
....That it was not necessary; that she shouldn't interfere
That she should just observe from the sidelines.
Cha Hae-In couldn't understand why.

You sure you checked it clearly?
I get bored easily making me re-read the novel .
I have re-read this for the 6th time now. Starting from Chapter 80. Which is the start of this arc of him joining the mining team.

Supporter
@CryWolf641 I know that Jin-Woo looks at her in the novel. As I said:
While the novel makes it very clear that this was supposed to happen I have checked this chapter twice and Jin-Woo didn't even glance in Cha Hae-In's direction.

Naturally I meant this manhwa chapter. Your post about him glancing at her has nothing to do with this chapter. You know, the one you are supposed to be discussing. Since this is not the novel discussion but the manhwa's.

And congrats for posting an entire excerpt from the novel without using spoiler tags. 😑

@Elhao ohh Never realized that sorry. 😟
To be honest the main reason I said that is because Hunter cha was standing at the entrance of the boss room.
That's when that should have happen.
Considering that I just thought they skipped the part since that is pretty much common when it comes to adaptions. 😯
well i'll just shut up 💀

I would like to say that the dual dungeon was specifically made for Jin-woo because the previous Sovereign of Death choose jin-woo as he was always near death but manages to avoid dying.

Double-page supporter
Goddamnit might have pause my current novel and switch to this one....

So are the generals now purple or was that a stylistic choice for this chapter?

@nebukanezzer The purple color comes from the [Domain of the Monarch] skill he used which enhances all soldiers fighting near his shadow. It's used to distinguish the power-up from the usual blue color.

man, there is never enough of this in each chapter. I am grateful for each one but ii need moooooore.

Fed-Kun's army
So this high orc shaman knows about the "Shadow Monarch" class to the point where it inspires fear and awe. And once again is computer-glitch re-written and rebooted mid battle.

This is so damn fucky.

Fed-Kun's army
dammit i need a time controlling device so i can fast forward to the next 3 months to binge it lol
or a mind altering device so i can remove this particular title for the next 3 months xD

Supporter
Dhuuu!!!

Igrit is the Incarnation of the Cool and Badass words!

Users who are viewing this thread