Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 80

Aggregator gang
that's some fine-ass foreshadowing.
Can't wait for the next chapter.....as usual....

Dex-chan lover
@Theshazbot
Who else is here on mangadex just for one punch man, one punch man web comic, shingeko no kyojin, boruto, berserk, and solo leveling. All the other mangas sucks - they're all about 16 year old girls baking cookies for pedos.
Nobody, because most people have better taste than that. Fucking Boruto, really? Shingeko no Kyojin went to hell in a handbasket and there's many many great series you've not named at all like "The Ride-On King" and "Dungeon Meshi".

So no, extreme disagree.

@Amplify

I'm a casual manga reader like most people. I'm not into "hardcore" anime about dungeons and dragons. But that's how you end up living in your mom's basement at the age of 35.

did his shadows only condume mana when they get defeated ?
many shadows on patrol mission...

oh shit haha giving his sister a orc general as protection...i feel bad for anyone that tries it lol

im seeing alot of comments about the ants...lemme just say this, the ants were already overpowered to begin with when they were ON their original island, so much that even S rank hunters couldn't reclaim the island, which was years ago according to the white tigers guild master.

the ants only recently started evolving to try and move to different areas. so while i do also see a "ant" arc coming up i dont think it will be like HxH.

Dex-chan lover
@Theshazbot
That is a serious bruh moment, you either read manga or you don't, and you read manga. Reading only a handful of Shounen Jump series and then acting like that somehow makes you better just makes you look like a fucking tool. Claiming to have the slightest clue what you're talking about when you only read half a dozen things is just the cherry on top of the shit sundae.
Plus:
they're all about 16 year old girls baking cookies for pedos.
That? Unrinoically the dumbest thing I've seen all day, and that list includes communists on twitter.

Group Leader
I feel like this whole ant thing is trying to mimic the build-up from HunterxHunter's chimera ant arc. Which it likely will not be able to match

http://chng.it/pnHd9KRhjG <- This is a petition to give Solo Leveling a chance to have the chance to be adapted into anime by Netflix, it is possible that it will not work, but if there is a slight chance that it will be done, why not give this work a chance that would cost a small vote for such great pleasure? -> http://chng.it/pnHd9KRhjG

Users who are viewing this thread