Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 86

@NovaXII
Oh, you're right, those are the chapter threads. I didn't realise you could view them in the chapter listing.
I found there's a setting you have set differently to me. 'Unavailable Chapters > Show'

But I wouldn't say those are the actual chapters, or hidden chapters, as it would be counter-intuitive to store the images on the server and take up space when the chapter has been 'deleted'. The chapter's ghost and its threads still persist 'for tracking purposes', but it doesn't redirect anywhere.

Though I read this on Jamini's Box, I'm glad you picked it up (reposted) on Mangadex.

@IAmInept It started with Lil B but now it's basically just a meme of it's own at this point it just means somethings good wew. Could probably find that much out with 1 minute of google but it's k you scan i spoon.

hmm JB did really good job, actually I like their translation more than these new. But to all their own. Just thought I say my own opinion since for some reason lots of people seem to be shitting on them here apparently.... for god knows what reasons..?

@Haiuli
(From what I understand.)
All the previous chapters on MD got pulled by JB. Here is the Thread: https://mangadex.org/thread/92399

But in a nutshell JB had a two week delay on chapters on MD, so people would go to their website for Ad Revenue.
JB said the main reason they were pulling out was because of "MD community hate." (because of the delay.)
They posted some comments, out of context, from admins of the MD site to support their reason for pulling the chapters, to which an MD Admin responded to this further down.
JB also didn't want MD to "Go legit" (I'm a bit confused, but I'm assuming it's becoming an actual website that people can publish on so MD can make more money. (which is perfectly reasonable, because this website is a full time job to keep it this nice and it can easily cost $40,000 - $70,000 a year maintaining a website. )
I would like to mention that JB has pulled their stuff out of other websites before, which is why I refuse to use their website.

In short: JB pulled out of MD because of Profit. So now other people need to translate it and post it on here, because JB won't let MD post their translated chapters.

Oh thats very enlightening Avrune ty for letting me know. So they are kinda dickheads.. fair enough. I did like their quality though.

Hey, thanks for your hard work.

Also, humanoids with breath weapons = hax! (I'm talking to you, Dragon Disciples!)

Thanks For YOur Hard WOrk!! <3 <3 Can't Wait For MOre!! <3 I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread