Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 86

I wish you guys luck, with 80+ chapters gone from the last group leaving you got one hell of a job ahead of you. I hope you can find members for your group that can help you all along. I can't wait to see your work, and when your done I will do a re-read and appreciate that someone is willing to do this.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
On a personal note @SirSniper, I dropped this series when the relevant groups left MD and haven't read it since. I hope you and your team will go back and do past chapters as time allows.

Thank you for picking up this series! It's one of my favorites. =)

“Humankind” is a real word that’s perfectly fine. For space’s sake in dialogue bubbles, “humanity” may be better. “Demonkind” is also totally acceptable, and the parallelism between “humankind” and “demonkind” is good from a style perspective. The tack that “demonkin” is the only valid term in any work because of a philosophical definition of demons isn’t universally applicable.

Also, the whole idea of sniping is completely laughable when no one holds the licenses to publish translations.

Or u can go here <agg removed> and support the team !
But thx for the work.

Mod edit: I made it very clear earlier in the thread that per rule 5.4.7, users are not to post links to aggs or to scanlators that have decided not to use MD. Please take two days off from commenting.

Thanks,

Zeph

Thanks for the chapter. Nice to groups picking up the series that were yanked from MD a few months ago.

Double-page supporter
@TenSheyl Or instead of going to <agg removed> you can just stay here and support the team!

@IVVO explains all the support they're getting for translating this

Double-page supporter
@ funkykongdong
but it's kinda weird/wrong how Holo is censoring these comments.
No it really isn't. JB threw their fit and left. MD honored their requests and removed their stuff (something only MD does), but no reason to reward their behavior by sending them more traffic. Ditto for sending traffic to aggregators who take scanlation group's work and upload it without permission. That's against what MD stands for.

//I don't actually speak for MD

Really though MD staff should set up an autofilter for such things - or something that refuses the post until blacklisted URLs are removed while telling the user why (so they can correct it). They can still manually edit the post of people trying to evade the filters, but at least it makes less work for them.

edit
I forgot to mention, thanks for picking this up @SirSniper

@DonHazzy
I see, thanks! I had hoped the break was over prematurely, because this chapter is from last week, but guess no luck xD

Thanks for picking this up, other people doing the series doesn't matter if they aren't here and don't want to be.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for scanlating, I was getting sick of using aggregates to avoid shitty Jaimini’s Box

Oh, nice to see an update to this series, I really liked it but too lazy to find elsewhere to read.

Thanks to the people picking this series up to post here.

Aggregator gang
Thanks to the gods of translation someone picked this up. Thank ya dudes and keep the good work !

Users who are viewing this thread