Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 86

@Tych
Well. I agree people usually make a fuss when there's sniping even mentioned, but if it's convenient for them? Then no, they'll more likely welcome it. So not an issue here.
I for one just wonder: Didn't I read this release last week? JB didn't post any new chapter this week, so are they just slower or was there no new release?

@Riztard

<agg link removed>

Mod edit: Since you clearly decided to ignore the mod post, please take off 2 days from commenting

@Riztard

https://mangadex.org/group/56/jaimini-s-box

Is that okay? That should be okay, as far as I understood it. Only link groups that left via their page on MD?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks, now I can read the action without some low-quality watermark

What would happen when necromancer skill, use skill to summon monster that can summon army 🤣🤣. Gitta be hell if he succed extract this
demon lord

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! Weird to say but the novel doesnt do justice to this story. The art from the manwha just makes this otherwise average story come alive.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@testsubject123
There is nothing wrong with criticizing groups. However, we encourage thoughtful discussion on MD. If you wanna shitpost, you can do it anywhere else but on MD. Low-effort insult posts are not welcome here.

Thanks,

Zeph

Users who are viewing this thread