Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
thanks for your translation. i don't have to visit aggregator sites to read this series if you keep this up

thx for the update :D

uhhh.. cant wait for next chapter
will MC play assassin or let his shadows do the work ?

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like JB is still making accounts to shill themselves on MD xd

Thanks for the translation. There’s a duplicate bubble but overall it’s good quality. Good luck!

Thank you for the translation!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Power Uploader
This is literally copied from JB and full of their same errors, crap chapter.
What's the point of this if you don't even have a translator?

Dex-chan lover
@lightprayer Huh, I compared the 2 version and there are a lot of differences in phrasing. I don't understand what you're talking about.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck does he mean suvival of the fittest
they are playing a god damn game right now
is he retarded ? he looks like his

Power Uploader
@breizh if they copy errors it's clear they're copying
These are speech bubbles JB mistranslated and SLS copied the mistranslation:
wrFSZvs.png

UpeZhoF.png

In the raw Go Gun-Hee's saying the japanese hunters are among the best among S class hunters and he's saying the korean should go as hard as they can with the mentality of breaking the japanese hunters wrists if they want to win.

Also this, it's Cha Hae-In, not the guildmaster that forbid the nickname to be used, another mistake shared with JB
IQsE0BG.jpg

Here: another mistake copied from JB, in the raw it said 13... no 14.
sbhhBfP.png

SLS also copied the JB mistake of calling Kumamoto "reawakened", when he's simply "awakened" as a S rank, no double awakening.

There are some things SLS fixed, so they didn't just copy paste, but for quite a bit of the chapter it's clear they did.
Anyway it's not the first time SLS copied stuff, as you can see here, where they copied another mistake of the sentence not ending:
hgVdscW.jpg

It's sad because SLS had the chance to deliver quality this week by releasing the chapter later, instead we get a slightly better chapter but still full of errors copied from JB.

@PiakuchuKiller Very mature.

@Lightprayer damn if that's true then SLS fucked up big time. That completely changes this chapter. How is one of the biggest manga/manhwa getting lackluster translations.

Power Uploader
@ConBruh naa both JB and this one are pretty well made. This group also has their own discord server + tl and editor team. Can't help to translate something if that's what it was in the raw.

ignore @Lightprayer comments. he being a super big gey

Power Uploader
@Lightprayer I can assure you, we (I) are definitely not copying JB's translation (atleast to my knowledge.)

https://imgur.com/AvrLQUb (Image of screenshot)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EIokJlniLwH8MIMNFJ6fWJ6rEBzYCXTVZJX8xgS45bU/edit?usp=sharing (Actual chapter script we got, unedited.)

Bearing in mind, that we're both translating the same thing, so there is bound to be the similarity between texts, as for things like incorrect translations, I cant really speak here, as im not a translator myself, so I dont really know how legitimate that claim is.

Users who are viewing this thread