Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 93

Power Uploader
Sorry for the late release, originally I was gunna release it before JB,but the PSD got saved over, so I had to redo it, and I just got time off work to finish it again.

I hope you enjoyed!

let me know if there are any mistakes!

TFW you're just a peasant but they drop you in front of the Divine Emperor xD

Fed-Kun's army
@IAmInept thanks for the release even if late! Ever since JB took it I have not read SL just to not support them at all, so I’m glad someone start doing it on MD again.

Goto..oh,Goto,you will regret cross your hand to him, that's The Monarch to you not a simple hunter you knew.

@IAmInept
Forget about it 😆 This is like the fifth time I read this, pretty sure people just gonna reread it. Thanks for the translation!

Ps. Goto is not sweating because he realized that the MC had shadow warriors on him, no one actually managed to find out. If I remember correctly it had to do with how strong he held Goto's hand, I'm guessing he still thinks he's lying about being a mage, but thinks he is stronger.

Dex-chan lover
MC last stated level is 97, if I remember right. That means he's probably maxed out at level 100 after defeating the demon king. The other S-rankers are most likely at level 80-90 at best since he's completely overwhelming them in terms of strength and senses.

@kimeraspacial

Technically it's chapter 112 in the novel, but You might want to check 111 too (since novel doesn't have the filler Japan vs Korea spar) and don't read too far into 112, as there might be medium story spoilers that I'm not sure will be covered in the manhwa next week.

uhm... the reason goto is sweeting like shit is his encounter with the overhelming presure from MC.
after MC get the notification for the killing intend, he went into "kill mode" and as the assassin back in a dungeon, goto felt the overhelming presure emitting from MCs killing itend

Users who are viewing this thread