Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 96

@BlueCatMage
from they first decided to make the mission , it was revealed to the readers that Japan was going to desert the Koreans in order to get all of their members killed by the queen so they could take control over Korea since they wouldn't have any more S Ranks

@mddawkin - Wow. . . . that's mess up. So in the novel, does that ever get revealed to the Korean team and do they demand compensation for that bullshit?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

so i suppose our mc stayed at korea to defend his country ( from japan betrayal people or from ants ) ... smart mc

i hope the boss is more likely having a more human shapped body than ants shappe and i hope the battle will be in korean grownd not in the island ....!

This is good, as always, but I'm pretty disappointed with how closely this is hewing to the Chimera ant arc from Hunter X Hunter. Because this is following that arc beat for beat, there are very few surprises in store, thus far, if you've already read that. And for it to be different, it would have to eclipse that arc and as much as I love solo, its not going to be better than Hunter.

Group Leader
In this arc All Japanese S-rank hunters is dead and all Korean S-rank hunters is dying, or so I've heard

Users who are viewing this thread