Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 98

Beru mah boy!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or the Japanese hunters' behavior doesn't follow the novel?

Weren't they supposed to run away already? With Beru chasing Goto?

@Calith Really I’m getting One Punch Man vibes but that might be because I’ve more recently read and got up to date with that series. I haven’t actually read or seen HXH but if it’s like this I might. I’m kinda on a over-powered character kick right now.

BERU! BERU! BERU! His design looks dope!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
@Ebial Yep,
Japan is one of the biggest market for stuff like that and no one there would take a look at this if it was like in the novel. The old hate between s.korea and japan, i guess after it took off the people behind the marketing stuff wanted it a bit streamlined, to avoid triggering this hatred more and making the comicalisation more intresting for japanese reader. (even if the original author of the LN seems to hate japan quite a bit deep down, at least somewhat)

Aggregator gang
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! okay I'm excited tobsee my cute ant

Code:

Beru, you beautiful bastard.

Code:

@Ebial

Beru only goes to find Goto after seeing the queen dead and rekting all the hunters that fought her because he needed to kill their "king" as payment.

I assume the following chapter is when he'll go kill Goto since Beru fighting them should take an entire chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Dang Beru looks so different from what I had imagined.

He's beautiful.

Code:

Beruuuu 🤩🤩🤩
but kinda sad to see that it will be a tragic ending for the healer 😭 he was reliable

Users who are viewing this thread