Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 98

Dex-chan lover
Would they have succeeded even if Beru / a much stronger boss showed up and wiped them out right after?

The Queen Ant got beheaded, right? Though, no wait yeah. They stand no chance against him, so if he were to leave the island it'd potentially be game over for Korea, and Japan most likely.

It'll probably be another 1 or 2 chapters before y'boy shows up, right? I know the Healer dies, Cha-Hae-In (or whatever her name is) is on the brink of death, and I don't remember the tank character at all so perhaps he dies as well. I know the rest of the Japanese jobbers all become food for Beru, and then when it's looking grimmest, our MC shows up. And makes a fuck ton of Ant shadow soldiers lol.

Gonna be at least 2-3 chapters before SJW shows up. Lots of cat and mouse toying incoming 🙃

I just love how some of the comments are happy with the final *wink* ant boss coming instead of having an "oh no" or "kill him" reaction 🤣

CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR MOST LOYAL BERU IN JINWOO'S ARMY!! 😆🎉

Dex-chan lover
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy
I think that's the biggest plot point that people are missing. SJW (as well as everybody else) was confident that 20 S-rank hunters can probably defeat an S-rank raid, and who wouldn't be?

Also, it's not like SJW didn't have any precautions anyways as he attached shadow soldier to the team as a just in case.

This one differs quite from the novel.

In the novel, before Beru goes back to the nest to rescue the queen, he kills all the japanese S rank teams, including Goto, but it seems it is not the case because we saw that Goto is still alive

Double-page supporter
It really seems like they're changing what happened in the Novel here, although I don't really mind in this case. It seems a certain behind the scenes plot didn't occur and at least someone is currently alive who should already be dead. Interesting.

Note that there are no spoilers in this post as I was very unspecific.

Dex-chan lover
BERU!!!!!!!😃

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

BERU: *shows up*
ME: *swallow dry saliva*

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

So far nothing is wrong with the manhwa compared to the novel.

Beru will ask who the king is first, and then go and find Goto

BERU😭😭

Code:

@bk3k

They probably just switched it around a little; not the first time in the manga that an event does not take place in the exact same order as in the novel.

it's time for some madness...

i hope MCs arrival at the scene will be good like his "show off" in the orc dungeon
big panel where all his shadows creep out of his shadow world (ch. 71/72)

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure others have said it, but I'm feeling like I'm reading HxH again.

Supporter
Merue-! *cough* I mean uhh... Ant Man!

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread