Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
@Yanagi

I wouldn’t go so far as to call him stupid for having no hesitation to save someone, including a total stranger, even if it meant using a powerful card. What I’d call him stupid for, is that he often forgets to check his phone and the news for anything important. This is the main reason he’s mostly never up to date with what’s happening around him, and why he ends up usually late or whatnot.

Not sure who I was replying to for this second bit, but main reason he never joined the raid is because his mother just woke up and he’s afraid she’d be traumatized if she found out he’s a hunter considering what happened to his dad, plus he also had faith that the other S hunters would do the job right. The MC also really lacks awareness of his own strength.

Dex-chan lover
@Yanagi @Serapheid @Gameruru @Elhao its 3h CD and he used on the night before, his skill is off CD for a long time already. He just doesnt knows whats going on yet.

The stream has a delay and he doesnt have full awarness of his shadows senses, they can only warn him somehow faintly for now.

Dex-chan lover
@ShionSinX

I hate to admit it, but you’re right.
I reread ch 118 of the novel and it really was the televised delay. After reading the previous chapters, there’s also a faint mention of his sense-sharing with the shadows being affected by distance or being inside a dungeon, so he was only really able to find out after watching with his mom on the tv.

By the way guys can we get an F in chat for Goto, who didn’t have a moustache twirling plan to subjugate Korea but is still probably going to have his shit smashed in next week? Or might they actually spare him from Beru, idk? I think Draw Sword still gets annihilated to a man but it would be interesting to see how the Tokyo Gate plays out with Japan’s hunters alive.

TBH, it's so out of character for him to not be there. He has always been chasing after XP.

@Serapheid And I'm not gonna buy the BS with his mom. She's gonna find out eventually anyway. It's just an excuse for drama.

Double-page supporter
my name is edgy ant
you killed my mother
prepare to die

All the comments be like "come on MC teleport"

While jin woo is just chillin with her mama 🤣 cant wait for next chapter tho 🤟

@DonGiovanni is not actually about his mother finding out about him being a hunter but more like his mother just woke up after 1X years in a coma just a couple of days ago and he just want to expend some time with her and her sister before continuing with his "journey", after his "test fight" with goto and seing all those S ranks he didnt though it could fail, still no excuse for the bad writing but not BS at least, not so out of character since for him the most important is his family

@DonGiovanni I remember feeling the same way when i was reading this part of the web novel. The author's anti japan dick stroking kinda started affecting the quality of his work. But then again it was inevitable that this story would start showing cracks. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to work a plot around an MC that has become too OP.

Dex-chan lover
@DonGiovanni

As a person who cares more for his mom than anything else, it makes sense for me that he’d delay his mom finding out about him being a hunter as much as he can over joining a raid that he might not even be needed for.

Him doing the hunter gig and growing stronger was for his mom in the first place, so it makes less sense to me that he’d put gaining EXP over his mother’s welfare. She’s the whole reason he even went through that Demon Dungeon, only he was being Korean-efficient about it and grinding EXP along the way...

Users who are viewing this thread