Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 99

Aggregator gang
I get what the author is doing. Having these OP S rank people get obliterated by that super ant but then the MC comes and beats super Ant to show how OP he is.

But honestly I am kinda disappointed at seeing how much of a let down these S rank people are.

Group Leader
well MC can get S rank troops if they die (Shadows) and Beru if he's lucky ....

@Soulwarfare
that is normal in any story where there is a power scale
first MC is the lowest, even a little power seems to be op, showing the top classes as godlike
with every power up MC has, he will redicule the scale even more so that in the end former godlike classes are just flies afterwards...

@Soulwarfare
I suppose some of the let down is due to them all unleashing their full power at the queen, throwing caution to the wind in order to quickly finish their jobs within the estimated timeframe for escape.

Double-page supporter
IIRC, that prince ant at least on SS Rank power since its agility so fast that you can miss him in just a fast blink (<0.1 sec) and its strength can tore tank' arm like a lego.
The main reason why the healer got killed instantly because his magic was traced by prince ant even though you can hide your presence, but you cant hide your intent/aura around you and no healer means you are in very critical situation where your team is on danger condition (they barely hold their own anymore)

I bet MC will just teletraposrt to beat this ant's ass once someone with one of his shadows will die.
Most likely.

Dex-chan lover
That was pretty stupid. "Hurr durr it's sooooo strong it can 1hit s-ranks!" Genius idea, now the last like 10 chapters were completely pointless. I knew it was coming but still...

@HiraOmnibus yeah well the whole overview of the series is the MC is chosen by some being and made increabibly powerful, so you kinda know what your getting into, but it does feel like the last arc has been a waste of time.

RIP. So i missed the previous chapter, they didnt make japan the bad guy in this huh? like in the novel

@getmepills Noticed that as well, guess they didn't want to piss people off by making Japan a villain?

Not sure how I feel about that to be honest, but I suppose we'll have to see where they go with this.

Supporter
Healer sounded the death bells the moment he came out of retirement.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh i expected him to die since his friend raised the flags for him. What i'm worried about is my flame, beast and camera bois also the girl.

I never read any other works from this author so im very curious if he's gonna pull out the despair card.

Dex-chan lover
Hero entrance any second now, hopefully he comes before everyone obliterated.
Korea must be in chaos if the cameraman feed was broadcasted.

Users who are viewing this thread