Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 111 - [Season 2 Start]

Double-page supporter
@Elyika Nah, I saw Tusk and it wasn't the guy with skull shoulder pads. I found out, someone said that it's one of the orc generals. I guess people forgot about the orc generals because they don't get much screen time, if at all.

Hell yeah! I came running here as soon as I saw news about update. I haven't seen Sung Jin Woo Hyung Nim for a while. So, he seemed cooler and more handsome! :-D

First half of the chapter: Mysterious people talking about mysterious stuff that probably won't be explained until the endgame of the story.
Second Half: Sung Jin Wo rocking this suit.
Last Panel: Badass smile of awesomeness.

Fed-Kun's army
This is seriously so boring, he's just gonna go "hah! I beat you without breaking a sweat!" again.

hype as f*ck
,also, people like it because he did genuinely have a character and his transformation makes sense and didn't fully destroy he who was then, that's all super rare in dungeon manga and it was actually well done too, (go back and read the start if you're unconvinced)
it's also a shounen through and through, so it's his growth and eventual difficult battles which are worth watching,
also ,that art, the designs and the perfect amount of edgelord, it's all cheesy, but the author nails it( most of the time)
and the pacing and battles aren't always perfect but they always have a flair to them that makes them cool and satisfying to watch, if not always the most tense ( but the start obviously shows that the author is very capable of making tension when he's in the right situation).

and He does have strong enemies now, you shouldn't underestimate the monarchs.
( and the writing itself, the dialogue, prose and the art's composition at least is really good, don't you feel chills when you see him say he's coming and the statue knowingly grinning?)
the story is not some super complex art, except for the art, which is the best art,
but while very simple, the story and writing is really fun, it's a fun power-trip/badass cosplay story that's wildly entertaining at it's peaks and a joy to look at all of the time,
so take those sticks out of you buts and try to enjoy it for what it is

Ok ok mr author, I know you want to do big spreads.....but don't just turn the picture 90 degrees so they can fit like that -_-

Users who are viewing this thread