Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 112

Aggregator gang
@Uncool122
da76b07168d9e7c4792585f81894d2b3.png

@haxille its really not realistic to expect a guy around 20 to be fine with being celibate unless he's one of the incredibly rare asexual people but there's no indicators of that. Having a simultaneous romance is fine. Hiro x Zero 2 in Darling in the Franxx had a romance plus fought together and I'm sure there are many other romances.

However I agree that Cha seems boring both as a romance interest and a fighter. Elisa the demon girl was adorable and it'd make for alot more interesting plot politically, etc. Ju Hee is also interesting and makes a cute pairing though she's stuck as a rank B healer and he's at S tier.

You can only really milk power growth and epic fights for so long alone. The author has to put in both political intrigue and successful romance as if this pace with this content alone keeps going he's just gonna be a loteral God by chapter 200ish.

Both Elisa and Ju Hee have the similar cute wholesome attitudes with great facial expressions and reactions while Cha is just flat personality and plain.

@silentshot I agree. At first introduction Cha seemed like a cool OP cold mysterious girl that wouldn't buckle and could stand back to back with the MC as equals but that was broken so quick as she was turned into a fangirl like you said. Like, two damsel in distress scenarios and he smells good and she's "in love" (yeah bs, just likes his abilities and power, superficial). Ju Hee was there from when he was weak so deserves the "shared history" interest and Elisa has the "demon princess from another world" intrigue to her, and the MC CONFIRMED that both have the personality style he likes.

When the MC was with Elisa he CONFIRMED he likes a certain personality and Cha ain't it, period. He was with Elisa for like one dungeon raid and immediately took to her despite being en enemy and Chas been around but he hasn't noticed her like that once.

@Opticalwinter

Yes. I wish MC gets a girl that complements and also enriches him and not just being there for him just because. I have had enough of reading romance trophy relationships already.

Hmmmm... seems like the author is forcing a romance into this
Don't really like it tbh
if anything that demon girl seems more likeable than Hae-in

Dex-chan lover
Why doesnt she just say she feels indebted or some shit
Hmmmm... seems like the author is forcing a romance into this
Don't really like it tbh
if anything that demon girl seems more likeable than Hae-in
Yeah every other romance option was thrown out but this girl he interacted with twice is being pushed hard

Aggregator gang
The fact that he just keeps saying it even in his head makes it so much funnier. He must really like that name lol

Users who are viewing this thread