Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 112

I would just like to say thank you so much for translating this and that you all did an amazing job. Once again thank you

Aggregator gang
why do i feel like it's gonna be like the 10th strongest one and he gonna say "ah you beat my Super mega op minion, i will accept you in my guild" xD that could be funny

Dex-chan lover
Yest!!

Best gurl finally joined the stage!

If only she's honest:
"I just want your D..... I mean Your attention to me.."

Double-page supporter
@duderus There's a lot of webtoons based on novels thousands of chapters long. It's unlikely they will ever be finished in webtoon form.

Dex-chan lover
A wild1 wifey appeared!

Sung Jin-Woo used [Chad Scent]2!

It's super effective!

Wifey is charmed!

Sung Jin-Woo used [Solo Play Guild]3!

1... 2... 3... Wifey has been captured!

-----------------------
1 In what sense, and how, we leave to your imaginations.
2 A ChadTM variant of the most common skill of all protagonists.
3 Solo Play Guild sounds as though it were a guild composed solely of camwhores, TikTok gals, and their customers, but whatever floats your boat, Mr. Guild Master.

I hope it's not the Ant, that would be totally unfair but she would've a cool fight with Ingris.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation! I'd be laughing so hard if he just summoned Beru lmao

He's going to pull out Beru, isn't he? Hopefully she isn't too traumatized with their first run-in.
But then again, it's a good opportunity to see how strong her conviction is, even if she loses.

oo shit they just skipped how mon byung gu helped cha hae in. Now she is just like a thot who want to know Jin woo smell.

Holy crap ITS HAPPENJNG 🤭

Hoping it’s balanced with less romantic plot thou 👀 I don’t mind it ig.

THE TRANSLATION MUST HAVE BEEN ALMOST INSTANT!!! the release for season 2 was 20200801 ....

Pretty sure Solo Play is jargon for masturbation which is why they are acting like that when he tells them.

Users who are viewing this thread