Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 112

@Cr1m50nD3ath

No i meant that even if it was released at 00:00 on the 20200801, the difference between korea and me (uk) is like 7 hours and i read it at midnight of my 1st august. so they did the translation for 2 chapters in under 7 hours .... impressive considering

Aggregator gang
...the strongest summon right now would be the ant that almost killed her in the first place, no?

Now that's just playing dirty.

Aggregator gang
It would be funny if his summon won and that would force her to say that „(the reason why she’s blushing so cute)”

@natchu96 every opponent that he extract get nerfed after become shadow. so the ant is not as strong as his real body. i belive he will summons igris instead

Double-page supporter
RIP Chae

She'll be decapitated in 0.01 sec.

@dinahnda
I think it's the opposite, in the very least they are no weaker than originals - remember battle with orcs - his freshly summoned high orcs were at least not weaker than alive high orcs, same with ants

Supporter
I'm not in a hurry, but I ship this. Probably nothing will happen, this is not that type of manwha, but I can hope.

Man, I still wish they hadn't "manified" him when he got his second awakening. He could have grown into this hunky badass, but I still miss the cheerful, happy kid from the beginning. He's so...boring. It's a shame, because everything else in this manwha is awesome.

He's such a goddam bully, and does it without intent. Naturals are scary~

i doubt it will diverge from WN, but part of me hopes it will from here on, as i feel the ant arc was the last one to be well written.

Users who are viewing this thread