Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 113

it's funny telling people to not upload the most popular manga to other websites , that's probably gonna fall on deaf ears

Igris will still be my fav dude. He's the best. I hope he'll continue to have screentime on the later chps.

I'm looking forward to Beru's fight.

Thank you for the chp😊

Guys, spoil me. Will Igris be storngest summon in end? Or Beru and other summons will always be placed higher than Igris?

Ha ha ha, i knew it, our mc is a gentleman
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), but she is stronger than i though or i would say ant was too op

Dex-chan lover
The summons are probably my favorite characters of the entire comic. I could watch 4-kooma of them and have nothing about the story and I would still have a lot of fun

Aggregator gang
For a new/roughly put together group this is really good. Are you guys experienced scanlators or is this really your guys first series.

Would be really fun if the shadows had more personality for comedic reasons
Not just the full npc summon

@Zerael
later in the story jinwoo will acquire a 'legion commander' who is far stronger than beru, iirc beru igris and tusk will be a some sorta division leader in jinwoo's army while beru is still the strongest of them three

lol the president thinkin than jin-woo and hae-in are enjoying a date night in the gym 😅😅😅

Ahh this was great to see illustrated! Thanks for the translations, even the SFX - great work on that!

I feel a bit shortchanged, yeah, Igris is like the 3rd considering Tusk, but still he's been portrayed so mighty every time that I expected, at least, a more contested fight and maybe she asking for Beru after winning. But well, I'll attribute the result to the difference in speed mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread