Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 113

@penizz might have to wait until the epilogue. we got stories from the shadow's pov in the novel. igris's one is pretty fun lol.

It's okay Igris. You are still best boi. ✨

I haven't read the LN but based on the the stuff that I spoiled myself it looks like a lot of details were omitted which is a shame because little details give more life within a story. Idk if it was just cut for some reason whatsoever but I hope that the author realizes how much of a difference it can do. It's pretty evident if you compare a great manga/manhwa to just an average one, the attention to details to a great one is superb (plus the storytelling).

Anyhow, it's a short chapter. I think the only thing that I can take away here is that Jin-woo can transport not only himself. Tbh for me, the start of s2 is a bit lackluster. Shippers prolly enjoying this, good for them. (But it's just the 3rd chapter so perhaps I am judging it too quickly). I need to wait for a couple more chapters to get into the good stuff.

I really want to know, what the association president thought, when the next thing after feed got cut is an earthquake with a moment magnitude of 4.5.
It is indeed 'good to be young'.🤣

@Zerael I want to know this too. Igris is my favourite, and I hate to see him keep being overtaken by new summons. I want him to level up and be able to speak, and be the commander for MCs shadow army!

Double-page supporter
I'm glad he has a soul and didn't make her fight beru. But I'm also glad that she wanted to overcome her fear.

Aggregator gang
I really hope Igris gets some boost, I love his style and attitude. Also goddamn is the president a bro 🤣 though I can't help but think he kinda thinks they're banging in there.

Fed-Kun's army
I love that this is back but man I want more Hunter Cha action

Just want to point out that in the novel the fight between her and igris wasn't easy at all

Holy shit the art... THE ART!!! I've never been able to FEEL the savagery and the malice in any medium to this degree before.

yeah, igris is of course amazing in every way. After all, he's based on a beloved dark-souls character and boss, and the master of the great grey wolf Sif,
Artorias the abyss-walker, who, when he ventured inside to stop it's spread and kill it's father, was consumed by the abyss after a point. As almost all creatures are corrupted eventually, even more so for one of a heroic spirit like Artorias
but Artorias, being the badass he is, even when he's barely a living zombie, actually has enough sense in him to speak and acknowledge his admiration and observations of your race's(humans) hidden strength and resilience, after you kill him ,
and then he'll pass onto you his duty of sealing the abyss. And long after that's all past, his now giant wolf pet( who he saved by throwing away his shield to guard the pup) now guards his grave, weilding artorias's huge ass sword in it's mouth.
It's all so beautifully metal.

Yes, i'm desperate to find any chance to talk about dark souls lore.
the lightning dragon(drake) and demon kind combo was also a dark-souls boss (with some pretty metal lore of it's own, though the rider wasn't a demon king but the rebel eldest and most powerful son of the king of gods, who rebelled against the gods cause he thought dragons were cooler)

Gotta say didn't expect Cha to be able to best Igris without breaking a sweat let alone while wielding Baran's sword.

@Freaaaaky
Thanks for the answer.
Oh well, that too bad. But now I looking forward for this 'legion commander' shadow.
Without spoiling who it will be, can you say when or how much chapters and arcs it will take?
Atleast can you tell approximately based on pace?

@Zerael
i can't remember the full story but after comparing the manhwa and novel, i guess it will be about 90 chapters or so before we get to see igris 'return to its normal power', then maybe 10 chapters after that is when the last group of jinwoo's army come with that so called 'legion commander'

Just fyi, the current chapter is chapter 134 in novel. Novel ends at chapter 270 so maybe we will get about 230 manhwa chapter or so? There are epilogue chapter after that, i hope the artist turn them into manhwa as well, I can't wait haha

Users who are viewing this thread