Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 114

Hunter cha gets incredibly cuter!! Look at her blushing.

I don't get why y'all complaining about the romance. There are only about 2-3 romantic panels and you guys are acting like it's been like that for the whole season. It's not strange for people to find a love interest even if it's a person with enormous power. There are also elements of action in the romantic parts so why not. Isn't this a bit refreshing?

agree. this is the freaking second season what’s wrong w like 3 romance panels it’s not like there’s going to be NO action after this

Fed-Kun's army
I hate what they have done here... in the Novel its not about some "Command from the Queen"-shit, the reason Beru attacked seriously was because he percieved her as dangerous and his will to protect his master made him go all out on instinct for a moment. Nothing do do with the old queen, which he has no single thought for anymore, only with the thought that she might be dangerous to his master.

Dex-chan lover
D-Did he truly figure it out tho..?? hmmmmmm I bet not ^^

@Silwith can only hope it had something to do with translations?
the scanlation team seems to be pretty new to this.

I agree with @Silwith. Beru unleashing his killer instinct was not because of this 'forgotten command'. Must have been a typo error. MC rules over his shadows with absolute power. Loyalty is not questioned. So this Ant Queen should not even be considered. *rolls eyes

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how he managed to misunderstand this in the novel, but man is it even more painfully obvious here.

MD@Home
Cha is best waifu... but tbh I don't want them to end up together... it's weird, but I do enjoy their on/off interactions as they get closer to each other...

this is one of the very very rare times im not annoyed at romance & the love interest in one of these kind of manhwas.

Users who are viewing this thread