Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 114

I feel like they really undermined the meaning of that scene with Beru in this chapter.They left a lot of things out and changed others,specially Beru's reaction.
In the WN,Beru's reaction of wanting to eliminate her is not because of the Queen command but because it's something that is imprinted in the Shadows of the Shadow Monarch.The thought of "protecting my Sovereign" overwrites any command given,so when he was pierced by that blade of light he thought "If I fall here,my Sovereign will be in danger" and that activated the command and caused him to go berserk...

When poor Beru fucked up and was apologizing on the ground even our MC couldn't be mad anymore after such a pitiful sight °w°

cut to him saying no way, then going back to demon girl which is still best girl 😛

When poor Beru fucked up and was apologizing on the ground even our MC couldn't be mad anymore after such a pitiful sight °w°

Dex-chan lover
@Vandrer demon girl wasn't real. she's not even alive. shes a part of the system. she died a long time ago.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread