Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 114

Starting from today, Beru is the best girl 😉
I also think SJW is talking about different kind of "interest" (considering how dense he is) 😖

lmaoooooo dense jinwoo probably thinks she means "interested in his ability"

@DualWieldingDemon ah no I don't want it to be like that. And here I thought he'd be that one in a million MC, that would actually consider the possibility of someone crushing on him.

Wait, a girl admitting she’s interested in another character? What sorcery is this?

english didn't do justice for beru's line when it kneeling to jinwoo, the line is so historical drama (i read the raw and read it with joseon accent xd) and his kneeling pose too, BERU BEST GIRL

also i read the novel but i really dont like this girl and
their romance tension:/

... i havent read the novel yet.... but is beru a girl?? I keep seeing hints of 'beru best girl' or 'beru best waifu' and people saying to keep quiet. Is beru a female???

Also, i bet hes gonna think shes interested in his powers and not the love interest way cuz hes dense and we all love dense MCs cuz we like seeing them suffer.

Also, i appreciate that she actually said ues instead of waiting till the end of the manhwa to confess even though theres a high chance she'll be suborbinate-zoned.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter! Text got messed up for a bit halfway through.

I hope you stay bored! Wait...

Users who are viewing this thread