Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 114

holyshit, the art is a lot better than last season
SPOILER_unknown.png

all of you with your spoilers about Beru! now I'm even more of in need of the next chapters...

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn does that blade dance look cool. Man look at the first chapter and see how far they've gone with this series.

A CONFESSION.

GIRL. WHERE YOU GOT YOUR GUTS FROM.

Also, I thought I was seeing things but the art did really improve a loooot! I'm just so amazed!

Damn, we've come so far with the art style. Just imagine this in full-blown animation... Really hoping for a good studio to pick this up.

Also, Cha Hae-in still doesn't interest me one bit. She's just a fangirl who happens to be strong and that's it. Idk if there's any way the author/ the story can convince me otherwise but if you compare her with the sister's friend (forgot her name) and the demon girl, they're just the same (only she's, once again, stronger) Does she have any personality other than liking Jin-woo? She's really popular, I get it, main girl privilege but she's sooo boring for me. 🙃

For Beru, the way he speaks to Jin-woo is so cute. Can't wait for the other shadows to speak especially Igris. I always enjoy the shadows interaction among themselves and with Jin-woo. 😆

Lastly, I wish we'll have new interesting characters joining Jin-woo's guild instead of having well-known ones and they can finally change his guild name lol

Btw, thanks for this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else imagine Beru sounding just like the Reapers in Mass Effect? No? Just me? Ok...

Users who are viewing this thread