Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 114

As we all know he is asking if she is interested in him for power. But we all know what’s she there for. Da SCENT BAABY

Yes, she has finally appeared.... but...
This is basically her last real appearance until the afterward of the WN, so don't get too excited. There is no romance tag on this for a reason, the author never wrote any. It's a full facetanking journey til the end. Maybe the manga will have her more involved but I don't see how?

plot twist:
he's thinking she has an interest in his powers,not him. And he's starting to get doubtful of her bc he thinks she's an enemy rn

@SirDuncan
She does show up a few more times such as the date at the theme park which ended at the japan forest right before the fight with the three sovereigns tho... hope the author does include it cuz it directly links to why the two S ranks got nearly killed as sung jin woo was late to the fight.

Beru yoch amana sochim shiiii, we need romance guys come on MANGA IS MY LIFE AND SAKURA IS MY WAIFU♥️♥️♥️

The new group who toke this manwha really want this to be a romantic one, bruh pleas not this much of romance we need action like the old one, a little of romance between now and then is okay but you cant just turn this into full romantic manwha with lil action.

There are so much people complaining about the romance in this chapter and are worried of this turning in a romance manhwa with action. But are you thinking about the numerous possibilities that occurred during the first season. How many times a female girl had introduced and the story was about to turn into a romance manhwa. But it didn't happen. We have to have faith in the writer

Users who are viewing this thread