Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 115

Mhm... anyone read the novel to completion? I kinda wanna know how it ends. I read up to chapter 198 or so and didn't bother finishing the last fight '-'

Aggregator gang
Oh man, I really love this romance thingy. Too bad that's not what the story is about.

Dex-chan lover
@nevity
yes but hes's more interested in the Kamish corpse for resurrection
but He couldn't revive it due to the 8 year death

@duderus I'm too lazy to write it atm. If you're still curious and have ig just ask me in the dm. @farhankhadafi my profile is cartoon spiderman

If any of you want to ask just dm my ig
-sorry, I'm lazy

@MerchantMax a shame but also maybe it's for the better! too powerful minions could dangerous

I'm guessing that the Statue-King-Thing that "re-awakened" him is using him as a way to increase it's own power. Make Sung Jin-Woo as vessel for part of its power, let him grow & grow, then when the time is right re-absorb the power from the vessel & increase its overall power level.

The warning from ghosty healer is that using his Shadow Monarch power will draw in the other "Kings" who want to steal the power from the Statue-King-Thing to grow stronger. Seeing as they seem to be part of the "Other Side" or are part of the "system" itself, they may not be affected by the "Statue-King-Thing".

Maybe there's a threshold of power or integration into the system that is needed to be reached before Sung Jin-Woo will be safe from his powers being re-absorbed.

Idk, I'm just spit balling here.
I haven't read the web novel & I don't plan to spoil myself with it.

Leaving aside all the new plot points, I think it's nice he and his sister have a good relationship, he feels more like a person with these interactions

Dex-chan lover
@ joda1000 You're right, I was wrong to wait A LOT for some romance between them.
My expectation was very high, that was the problem.
But it was better than nothing, it's a good start 😃

Users who are viewing this thread