Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 115

Dex-chan lover
why do you guys likes this so much?
not saying that its bad i like too but dunno

Fed-Kun's army
Could someone please give us spoilers on that Rune ? What does it do precisely, when is he going to get it ?

Fed-Kun's army
@Vergilx69 What happens to Kamish, is he going to take it as a shadow ? And whats the Rune ? Will all those happen soon ?
Who is Aldebaran ?

Fed-Kun's army
@meho7
Why do you say he's going to fail ? According to the wiki it succeed after the 2nd attempt : "Just like what happened to Min Byung-Gyu, Jin-Woo failed his first attempt at extraction. However, just like the extraction of Min Byung-Gyu, after he increased his desire to make him become his shadow soldier, the second extraction attempt was successful. "

Fed-Kun's army
@Kayriel @Toloran
Could you PLEASE give us detailed spoilers on what going to happen to the dragon and what is the Rune and also is it going to happen in a long time ?

Wait is that the guy who died during the raid??? Sorry for my ignorance (I forgot a lot of names since I binged season 1), but that’s 100 percent the guy who was the healer right? And how Jin was begged to not make him as his “shadow”

@Nago
he does succeed in summoning him but because he has been dead for 8 years he comes alive for a few minutes to talk with MC and dies, this time not being able to be revived
hope the spoiler works😁

Dex-chan lover
The chance rate of summoning is depends on the skill level, the monster strength/level, the will of the monster, and the time that passed when the monster died. I think it'll be impossible to summon the dragon as shadow when he already died for years... Give me the spoiler about dragon in upcoming event

@Nago

It fails because the dragon died a long time ago - almost 8 years ago.

About the Rune

SJW later uses it for the fight against the dragon monarch

I ALWAYS laugh and giggle like a little girl while reading this series i love it so fucking much

Ffffffff this chap felt sooo damn f#*king short......i can't wait for the next one, f**k.

Users who are viewing this thread