Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 115

Dex-chan lover
@Deslin393

Nope, you're completely off course on that one.
C is *technically* correct but for the wrong reasons.

Dex-chan lover
About Kamish, on the novel
IIRC the body didnt age at all, it was just like it was still alive. Its magic power made so it wouldnt deteriorate. Its also showing it much earlier than the novel.

@Avrune it can be w/e the author calls it, theres no rule to be followed, only the most common use. Ive seen mangas where the author called werewolves 'kobolds' for example.

@Toloran @Kayriel no, not even technically.
His shadows never turn into him or become a threat. At most he cant use them due to some limitations during that one event.
Read the dude's message again, he said "I can only assume from the warning that he means the people that he is bringing back will eventually turn on him ".

Dex-chan lover
@ShionSinX

Uh, yes, exactly as I said. I mentioned nothing about shadows, and ignored the two questions pertaining to shadows in my response.

Why do the Koreans have both the corpse and the rune?

Auctioned, gifted earned (i.e. member in the guild is one of the 5 national level hunters) etc?

I've gotta say the speech in this version flows a lot better than the other one, but I'm a little sad it misses out on the little details like Jinah's text conversation.

I am so glad my dense boy SJW guessed that Cha likes him AS A MAN. I thought he was guessing different "interest"

@Ira_Acedia Its the US hunters who have the corpse and the rune, there are no Koreans in first half chapter

Be careful of his own power eh?

I hope it's not one of those tropes where his personality gets eroded slowly to darkness or whatever and then there's this redemption arc to bring him back. Would much rather see some other kind of development.

Users who are viewing this thread