Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 115

Dex-chan lover
How disappointing to know that her confession was totally ignored

Poor girl

@Rand564 their intention isn't giving him Kamish corpse, rather the rune stone he dropped when he died. Rune stones give the user a great boost and a new ability when broken. And if its from one of the strongest monster to ever attack the human race, its a big deal

@Tmil it's just a bad translation, when Jin woo asks if she is interested in him he means in the sense of 'I know I am a weird existance' since he suspects she knows he can periodically get stronger (which is supposed to be impossible) and she answers ambigously which leads to her embarrassment and he actually wondering if he has an appeal. That's why he was looking in the mirror.
Technically it wasn't a confession, and he didn't really ignore it, he just didn't think it was possible and actually begins thinking about her a lot more.

LoL, Jin-woo.
"Am I handsome or am I handsome? Which one is it?" 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
im glad that there finally introducing the romance aspect in this series since it was already a thrill ride of a story but now theres even more factors in the story, jin woos dad, s rank monster leaders, the u.s, the dragon fragment, love interest, ahjin guild creation, and that big brother of the asshole hunter jin woo put down

Double-page supporter
at least say careful about what? he's careful already (kind of) and was so at least say what should he be wary of.

Users who are viewing this thread