Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 115

Dex-chan lover
Woman:"He doesn't have limitations"
Man:"So that means he has no limits"

You literally can't take the writing and dialogue of this series seriously. Which is a shame because the scene with his sister was pretty nice

Dex-chan lover
@DailyBacka3 I think hunter Min meant is that it'll attract those other Monarchs since both appearances of the other Monarchs they mentioned that they felt his power of the Shadow Monarch which means the stronger he gets more likely he shines as a beacon to them because so far his class/powers have yet to pull any stunts in influencing him

Dex-chan lover
imagine actually expecting a real answer to a question like that from an actual younger sibling KEKW

Your face is definitely not average... please rethink this and look back and tell yourself “I’m handsome!”

Woah!! I knew this would come... as the saying goes “With great power comes with great responsibility!”

know that .. this updated before tappy and i spend 15 minute to read this and back to found 11K reading this lol

thank u for ur hard work translating quickly

i hope mc will be able to master his power safely lol

@messydude019 That would be entering Spider-man 3 Territory and no one wants that, right?. Imagine Jin-woo going all emo and doing the stupid dance on the side walk.

@Hoomanadaw Kaiser is at most A-Rank, Kamish is slightly above S-Rank, It like the difference between his regular shadow knight and Igris.

Dex-chan lover
@Malos

I’m not sure why you interpreted it that way or are you perhaps making a joke?

Selner was giving a detailed description of how his powers appeared to her (she only said it came from within and appeared like darkness) and the guy just summed it up for better understanding. Then again, it could also be an issue with the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
"I'm not debating whether or not SJW is evil, I'm only talking about where his power comes from"
yeah maybe the whole confusion would've be avoided if you didn't spout such an eighth grader edgy line like 'when I looked in his eyes, the darkness inside him stared back...' you stupid bitch

Ooooh some backlash in his powers perhaps?🤔

Thanks for translating!!🙆‍♀️

Aggregator gang
Basically that Healer was tell her to warn him about his 'power' he get from the System itself since it will backfire him someday during certain event held on much later chapter
And I still dont know why the 'System' blocked that demon girl conversation during Demon Castle raid (refer to his quest finding cure for his mother) when he was finding some information about it.
Current Sung Jin Woo itself was extremely emotionless rather than the 1st time he get that 'Secret Awakening' due he get used to kill so many enemies that you are forget how to be 'human' again. It has the same effect on those guerillas or soldiers who had lived on death and life battles that they dont know how emotion worked again.

Users who are viewing this thread