Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 115

Dex-chan lover
I think I understand the warning, after he revived the Queen his ants stopped obeying him aka loyalty doesn't change the inherent nature of what you summon. Same with the healer dude who healed the girl without being commanded to. Same with Beru he was winding up for the killing blow even though he was told not to. If what he summons has a strong enough Willpower then the summon being doesn't have to do what Jin says. If he tried to summon this crazy dragon for example, who is an intelligent being who only wants for the end of the world like Alduin then he would accidentally create a threat to humanity.

Supporter
Delicious embarrassment, also damn, I don't like it when you cannot trust your own powers...

@aluneare

They offer it to him but he doesn't want it . He'll need it later though

more spoilers about the dragon

He's gonan try and make him a shadow soldier but because so much time passed it's gonna fail. He's also gonna have an interesting chat with the dragon

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much!! Starting my day out with Solo Leveling is just 😖👌👏✨✨✨✨ and I love how the manhwa script is going according to the novel! Ugh this is the best

Group Leader
Short.... but faithful to the novel. No complaint.. but kind of did complaint.

Dex-chan lover
Are the americans gonna give him a fucking dragon? They are gonna accidentally gonna give him a fucking dragon shadow aren't they?

Users who are viewing this thread